Nov 03, 2014
Four veterans from the 2014 Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA by Yokohama relished the challenge of taking on some of the best single-make GT series drivers in the world during two Porsche Mobil 1 Superc...
Oct 31, 2014
Bryce Miller will shift from full-time Paul Miller Racing driver to endurance-race specialist commencing with the 2015 racing season, opening the door for an all-new driver lineup for the team's winn...
Oct 31, 2014
The TUDOR United SportsCar Championship Prototype Challenge class will compete for the first time on Detroit's Raceway at Belle Isle in a 2015 schedule adjustment announced today by IMSA. PC will rac...
Oct 30, 2014
Former American Le Mans Series team owner/driver Jon Field was sentenced to five months and seven days in prison after pleading guilty to "a charge of conspiracy to commit crimes against the United S...
Oct 29, 2014
Mazda Motorsports confirmed today that Jonathan Bomarito – a driver with extensive history and success in Mazda-powered open-wheel cars and RX-8 sports cars – will return to the Mazda SpeedSource tea...
Oct 28, 2014
Related Stories With the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship completed, the series’ technical department has launched its first major off-season information gathering project. According to Scot ...
Oct 28, 2014
Alex Job was among the first team owners in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship’s GT Daytona class to confirm his program’s return in 2015 with the No. 23 Heart of Racing/Team Seattle Porsche. Th...
Oct 27, 2014
Most trophies spend their lives proudly on display in a prominent location. There’s one award, though, that begs to be picked up and played. Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Guitars awarded the winning overall ...
Oct 24, 2014
Related Stories RSR Racing team owner Paul Gentilozzi happened upon a stellar duo when he brought rising Verizon IndyCar Series star into his PC team at the Indianapolis road course event in July (AB...
Oct 23, 2014
Related Stories Two-time ALMS LMP1 champion Klaus Graf has been busy with business commitments since the Muscle Milk Pickett Racing team shut its P2 program (pictured) down after Sebring, but as he t...
IMSA: Action Express Racing to field No. 31 Whelen Corvette Daytona Prototype for Curran and CameronOct 23, 2014
Moving from strength to strength, 2014 IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Champions Action Express Racing will stage a full-season two-car entry in the 2015 IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship season i...
Oct 23, 2014
The Vita4One BMW squad is planning to contest the Daytona and Sebring TUDOR United SportsCar Championship enduros next year after making its seasonal debut in the Blancpain Sprint Series last weekend...
Page 3 of 75
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Marciello to get Ferrari run in test
- F1: Horner praises "unbelievable" Ricciardo
- F1: Post-race press conference - Abu Dhabi
- F1: Wolff admits to bittersweet feeling
- F1: Alonso says Ferrari swansong was "emotional"
- F1: Massa thought he had a shot at the win
- F1: Rosberg says Hamilton was better driver this year
- F1: Hamilton says second title dwarfs 2008
- F1: Game, set and match to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi
- GP3: Niederhauser excluded, Yelloly wins Abu Dhabi finale
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-24 01:45:31' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-24 01:45:31' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614