Oct 29, 2014
Mazda Motorsports confirmed today that Jonathan Bomarito – a driver with extensive history and success in Mazda-powered open-wheel cars and RX-8 sports cars – will return to the Mazda SpeedSource tea...
Oct 28, 2014
Related Stories With the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship completed, the series’ technical department has launched its first major off-season information gathering project. According to Scot ...
Oct 28, 2014
Alex Job was among the first team owners in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship’s GT Daytona class to confirm his program’s return in 2015 with the No. 23 Heart of Racing/Team Seattle Porsche. Th...
Oct 27, 2014
Most trophies spend their lives proudly on display in a prominent location. There’s one award, though, that begs to be picked up and played. Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Guitars awarded the winning overall ...
Oct 24, 2014
Related Stories RSR Racing team owner Paul Gentilozzi happened upon a stellar duo when he brought rising Verizon IndyCar Series star into his PC team at the Indianapolis road course event in July (AB...
Oct 23, 2014
Related Stories Two-time ALMS LMP1 champion Klaus Graf has been busy with business commitments since the Muscle Milk Pickett Racing team shut its P2 program (pictured) down after Sebring, but as he t...
IMSA: Action Express Racing to field No. 31 Whelen Corvette Daytona Prototype for Curran and CameronOct 23, 2014
Moving from strength to strength, 2014 IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Champions Action Express Racing will stage a full-season two-car entry in the 2015 IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship season i...
Oct 23, 2014
The Vita4One BMW squad is planning to contest the Daytona and Sebring TUDOR United SportsCar Championship enduros next year after making its seasonal debut in the Blancpain Sprint Series last weekend...
Oct 21, 2014
If you're a fan of the powerhouse Flying Lizards Motorsport team, you'll soon know where to cheer on the hearty band of sports car veterans. As RACER revealed earlier this month, FLM is evaluating wh...
Oct 17, 2014
Courtesy of DailySportsCar.com Michael Shank told Marshall Pruett earlier this year that he had sold on one of this Gen 3 Riley Daytona Prototype chassis. That car has emerged, now equipped with a 5-...
Oct 17, 2014
Related Stories Paperwork is being completed on a deal that would see the Sonny Whelen-owned, Teddy Marsh-run No. 31 Corvette DP move from Marsh Racing's hands to Action Express Racing next season. "...
Oct 16, 2014
The ACO's new-for-2015 LMP3 class features carbon fiber coupes, a spec V8 engine producing 420hp, and has been created from the outset as a budget-minded entry into the world of prototype racing. It'...
Page 3 of 35
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: A.J. Foyt medical update
- IndyCar: Aleshin’s return in doubt
- Preview: Interlagos WEC finale
- F1: NBC reports on "the most-watched F1 season ever for a single cable network"
- F1: Lynn eyes 2015 reserve role
- IMSA: Rolex 24 At Daytona schedule released
- Lorenzo to race Ferrari GT
- WEC: Toyota could switch to battery option
- F1: Double points, standing restart rules to be dropped
- Dario Franchitti receives MBE
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-27 09:46:02' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-27 09:46:02' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614