Related Stories Two-time ALMS LMP1 champion Klaus Graf has been busy with business commitments since the Muscle Milk Pickett Racing team shut its P2 program (pictured) down after Sebring, but as he tells RACER, returning to contest the Tequila Patron North American Endurance Championship rounds is high on his priority list. "I've been busier than ever with Muscle Milk's expansion in Europe, so th...
Tudor United Sportscar Championship
IMSA: Action Express Racing to field No. 31 Whelen Corvette Daytona Prototype for Curran and CameronOct 23, 2014
Moving from strength to strength, 2014 IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Champions Action Express Racing will stage a full-season two-car entry in the 2015 IMSA TUDOR United SportsCar Championship season i...
Oct 23, 2014
The Vita4One BMW squad is planning to contest the Daytona and Sebring TUDOR United SportsCar Championship enduros next year after making its seasonal debut in the Blancpain Sprint Series last weekend...
Oct 21, 2014
If you're a fan of the powerhouse Flying Lizards Motorsport team, you'll soon know where to cheer on the hearty band of sports car veterans. As RACER revealed earlier this month, FLM is evaluating wh...
Oct 17, 2014
Courtesy of DailySportsCar.com Michael Shank told Marshall Pruett earlier this year that he had sold on one of this Gen 3 Riley Daytona Prototype chassis. That car has emerged, now equipped with a 5-...
Oct 17, 2014
Related Stories Paperwork is being completed on a deal that would see the Sonny Whelen-owned, Teddy Marsh-run No. 31 Corvette DP move from Marsh Racing's hands to Action Express Racing next season. "...
Oct 16, 2014
The ACO's new-for-2015 LMP3 class features carbon fiber coupes, a spec V8 engine producing 420hp, and has been created from the outset as a budget-minded entry into the world of prototype racing. It'...
Oct 14, 2014
IMSA paid tribute to its past, honored the present and looked forward to the future at Monday's inaugural TUDOR Night of Champions at Cipriani 42nd Street in midtown Manhattan. The six driver champio...
Oct 13, 2014
IMSA has announced the creation of the Bishop-France Award to honor the class champions in its TUDOR United SportsCar Championship – and the legacy of IMSA founders John Bishop and Bill France Sr. Th...
Oct 13, 2014
An open letter to fans of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship from IMSA President and COO Scott Atherton and CEO Ed Bennett: To our fans, As we prepare to celebrate the inaugural season of the TU...
Oct 10, 2014
With the inaugural TUDOR United SportsCar Championship in the books and a few days to recover, here's a meandering look at the topics of note from Petit Le Mans. GOOD VIBES IN BRASELTON My last trip ...
Oct 09, 2014
The TUDOR United SportsCar Championship and its partner FOX have scored with another impressive rating on network television. Following an audience of 1.1 million viewers who watched the re-broadcast...
Page 1 of 32
Subscribe to Racer
- BSS: Westbrook back with Trackspeed for Baku
- Sprint event planned for Coventry, UK
- F1: Alonso holds no fear for Button
- F1: Caterham management steps back
- WRC: Ogier dusts rivals in Spain
- WEC: Porsche GT drivers get LMP1 audition
- F1: FIA won't force third cars in 2014
- WTCC drivers back Suzuka track swap
- MotoGP: Lorenzo fastest after Malaysia rain delay
- Lopez quickest on Friday at Suzuka
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-24 14:40:41' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-24 14:40:41' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications