Wednesday's confirmation of actor/driver Patrick Dempsey's full-season plans in the World Endurance Championship spoke to his expanded relationship with Porsche in 2015, yet made no mention of his domestic plans in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, or the activities planned for his Dempsey Racing team. Dempsey Racing co-owner Joe Foster spoke with RACER and shed some light on where the Geo...
Tudor United Sportscar Championship
Nov 19, 2014
Jonathan Bomarito’s career has come full circle. After racing for SRT Motorsports the past two years – finishing second in the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship GT Le Mans driver standings whi...
Nov 19, 2014
Extreme Speed Motorsports owners Scott Sharp and Ed Brown will log plenty of air miles next season when they partake in the full World Endurance Championship in their new HPD ARX-04b P2 coupes. The p...
Nov 18, 2014
Actor, team owner and Porsche spokesman Patrick Dempsey is expected to announce an ambitious racing schedule that will see the 48-year-old contest a portion of the domestic TUDOR United SportsCar Cha...
Nov 14, 2014
One week after announcing a greater percentage of professional drivers would be allowed to compete in it the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship's Pro-Am GT Daytona and PC classes, IMSA alerted teams...
Nov 13, 2014
Flying Lizard Motorsports will kick off the new year with a two-car entry for the first race of the TUDOR United Sportscar Championship, the Rolex 24 at Daytona. In just under two months, the team wi...
Nov 11, 2014
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship driver Dion von Moltke will speak at Florida International University’s TEDx event. In a night dedicated to fearless journeys, von Moltke will be one of 10 present...
Nov 11, 2014
Mazda Motorsports spent the 2014 season racing a pair of new SKYACTIV diesel-powered P2 prototypes in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, and behind the scenes, another new program was launched ...
Nov 07, 2014
IMSA, the sanctioning body for the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, confirmed a move that had been expected and will now replace its domestic driver rating system with the global system unveiled ...
Nov 07, 2014
North Carolina-based constructor Coyote Cars recently secured its first championship with its Daytona Prototype chassis, yet with the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship set to park its DPs in favor ...
Nov 06, 2014
2013 Grand-Am Rolex GT champions Scuderia Corsa will have an all-American lineup next year in its No. 63 Ferrari F458 Italia as Townsend Bell and Bill Sweedler take over the team's primary GTD entry....
Nov 05, 2014
Maybe the Oak Racing team isn't shutting down its TUDOR United SportsCar Championship program after all. Oak team manager Philippe Dumas told RACER in August that if they had opposition from other te...
Page 1 of 34
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Cooling issues led to Williams bodywork loss
- Three Porsche GT drivers in P1 frame
- F1: Hamilton stays ahead in Abu Dhabi Practice 2
- F1: Grosjean gets 20-place grid penalty
- GP3: Lynn champion as Kirchhofer gets Abu Dhabi pole
- ELMS pushes for open-wheel converts
- Analysis: McLaren's new front wing
- MotoGP: Rossi thinks 2015 title is realistic
- GPDA launches push to improve F1 show
- WRC: Tanak gets Hirvonen's M-Sport seat
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-21 16:02:42' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-21 16:02:42' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614