The provisional event schedule has been set for the 2015 edition of the Rolex 24 At Daytona, set for Jan. 23-25. Click here to view the full provisional schedule.
Tudor United Sportscar Championship
Nov 26, 2014
Magnus Racing has announced that it will continue its full-season participation in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, once again returning to the GT Daytona category in a Porsche 911 GT America...
Nov 25, 2014
Following last month's announcement that the No. 31 Whelen Engineering Corvette DP joining the Action Express Racing stables for the 2015 season, strategic personnel moves have been made by the team....
Nov 25, 2014
Following the news that 25-year-old V8 Supercars star Shane Van Gisbergen will return for his second run at the Rolex 24 At Daytona, two of the series' most dominant drivers tell RACER they'd also li...
Nov 24, 2014
Front-running V8 Supercars racer Shane Van Gisbergen will return to compete in January's Rolex 24 At Daytona with Alex Job Racing. The 25-year-old New Zealander was a surprise addition to AJR's lineu...
Nov 19, 2014
Wednesday's confirmation of actor/driver Patrick Dempsey's full-season plans in the World Endurance Championship spoke to his expanded relationship with Porsche in 2015, yet made no mention of his do...
Nov 19, 2014
Jonathan Bomarito’s career has come full circle. After racing for SRT Motorsports the past two years – finishing second in the 2014 TUDOR United SportsCar Championship GT Le Mans driver standings whi...
Nov 19, 2014
Extreme Speed Motorsports owners Scott Sharp and Ed Brown will log plenty of air miles next season when they partake in the full World Endurance Championship in their new HPD ARX-04b P2 coupes. The p...
Nov 18, 2014
Actor, team owner and Porsche spokesman Patrick Dempsey is expected to announce an ambitious racing schedule that will see the 48-year-old contest a portion of the domestic TUDOR United SportsCar Cha...
Nov 14, 2014
One week after announcing a greater percentage of professional drivers would be allowed to compete in it the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship's Pro-Am GT Daytona and PC classes, IMSA alerted teams...
Nov 13, 2014
Flying Lizard Motorsports will kick off the new year with a two-car entry for the first race of the TUDOR United Sportscar Championship, the Rolex 24 at Daytona. In just under two months, the team wi...
Nov 11, 2014
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship driver Dion von Moltke will speak at Florida International University’s TEDx event. In a night dedicated to fearless journeys, von Moltke will be one of 10 present...
Page 1 of 35
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Aleshin’s return in doubt
- Preview: Interlagos WEC finale
- F1: NBC reports on "the most-watched F1 season ever for a single cable network"
- F1: Lynn eyes 2015 reserve role
- IMSA: Rolex 24 At Daytona schedule released
- Lorenzo to race Ferrari GT
- WEC: Toyota could switch to battery option
- F1: Double points, standing restart rules to be dropped
- Dario Franchitti receives MBE
- F1: McLaren may run again before Jerez
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-11-27 02:19:50' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-11-27 02:19:50' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614