VIDEO: Scott Sharp Watkins Glen Helmet Cam
Extreme Speed Motorsports owner Scott Sharp, co-driver of the No. 1 Tequila Patron Honda Performance Development ARX-03b HPD, tests a new prototype on-board visor cam at Watkins Glen during the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship test session for this weekend's Sahlens Six Hours of the Glen.
Subscribe to Racer
- Video: One-to-one with Karun Chandhok
- Nasr tops day two morning for Sauber
- New Force India makes track debut
- DTM adopts F1-style number choices
- Pro Mazda: Aitken edges Tan to Cooper Tires Winterfest title
- MILLER: Mario Andretti at 75
- Mazda MX-5 Cup: On the line at Sebring
- USF2000: Jamin scoops Winterfest crown
- Aston Martin reveals Vulcan track day car
- SportsCar magazine exclusive: GT Academy’s Bryan Heitkotter talks winning
- V8 Supercars: Penske set to open series account in Adelaide
- F1: Grosjean says lateral impacts a "problem"
- F1: Mercedes still the benchmark, Massa admits
- F1: Raikkonen to try upgrades on Saturday
- F1: Mercedes "even better" than 2014, Hamilton says
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.