VIDEO: Scott Sharp Watkins Glen Helmet Cam
Extreme Speed Motorsports owner Scott Sharp, co-driver of the No. 1 Tequila Patron Honda Performance Development ARX-03b HPD, tests a new prototype on-board visor cam at Watkins Glen during the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship test session for this weekend's Sahlens Six Hours of the Glen.
Subscribe to Racer
- Gilles named Head of Design for Fiat Chrysler
- IMSA: Pla placed on probation for actions at Sebring
- Ryan Eversley's RACER Diary: Second weekend, first win!
- RACER: Robin Miller with Shelby Blackstock and Matty Brabham
- IMSA: Modest car count expected for Long Beach
- Lotus the featured marque at inaugural Barber Historics event
- NBC reports big ratings gain for Malaysian GP
- Spencer Pigot's RACER Diary: Two podiums to start the season!
- F1: Gasly to make Toro Rosso test debut
- King leads Bahrain GP2 test
- F1: Tost says "stupid" Verstappen critics silenced
- WEC: Live coverage for all races on Fox Sports
- ABC Supply to sponsor August IndyCar race at Pocono
- DTM revamps its DRS use rules
- DTM's Ekstrom announces World RX title bid
- MotoGP: More to come from Ducati, says Dovizioso
- FIA wants "difficult and physical" F2
- F1 must be made more affordable, Ferrari boss says
- F1: Hamilton says Ferrari's step not just power
- In Car: Tequila Patron ESM's Scott Sharp at WEC Prologue
Video: The Heroes IV Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.