VIDEO: Scott Sharp Watkins Glen Helmet Cam
Extreme Speed Motorsports owner Scott Sharp, co-driver of the No. 1 Tequila Patron Honda Performance Development ARX-03b HPD, tests a new prototype on-board visor cam at Watkins Glen during the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship test session for this weekend's Sahlens Six Hours of the Glen.
Subscribe to Racer
- INDYCAR 2016 Review: Juan Pablo Montoya
- INDYCAR: Champ Car-style bodywork set for 2018
- IMSA: Mid-engine Porsche 911 RSR tests continue
- INDYCAR: DW12 extended four more years
- ANALYSIS: Race tightens for IndyCar's paying seats
- IMSA: Action Express keeps title-winning line-ups intact
- Quickfire interview: Nico Rosberg
- F1: Studying Alonso's driving paid off - Sainz
- TV Ratings: USGP vs Talladega
- IHRA: Settles goes down fighting – and painting
- VIDEO: Hinchcliffe/Burgess score high again w/ 'DWTS' jitterbug
- ROC: Massa joins Race of Champions field
- F1: Hamilton hoping for 'breath of fresh air'
- F1: Fernley says Renault move settled Hulkenberg down
- MOTOGP: Rossi could stay beyond 2018 - Yamaha
Video: The Speed Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Great Race Day 9 with Andy Bell.
See more than 50 On Board videos.