Jan 23, 2014
Fall-Line Motorsports co-drivers Shelby Blackstock and Ashley Freiberg claimed their first IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge victory in Friday's BMW Performance 200 when the No. 96 Turner Mot...
Jan 22, 2014
Jade Buford won his second consecutive Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge pole for the BMW Performance 200 at Daytona International Speedway on Thursday, running a lap of 1:55.824 (110.651mph) in t...
Jan 22, 2014
Bodymotion Racing, working in partnership with the Ray Catena Auto Group, will make its IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge (CTSCC) return in 2014. The No. 12 Ray Catena Auto Group Porsche 911 ...
Jan 21, 2014
BMW of North America, LLC announced its contingency program for BMW teams competing in the 2014 Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge and the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship. Both CTSCC classes a...
Jan 21, 2014
CJ Wilson Racing's Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Series title bid begins on Friday at Daytona International Speedway with a revised driver lineup and new race liveries for its Mazda MX-5s. Th...
Jan 20, 2014
Freedom Autosport is returning to the IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge Series for the 2014 season, and the team will be fielding three Mazda MX-5s in the ST class. Brothers Mat and Mark Pomb...
Jan 19, 2014
Team i-MOTO, the 2012 Continental Tire Challenge Street Tuner class champion team, has announced it is moving its program to the Pirelli World Challenge for the 2014 season. “We are very excited to r...
Dec 25, 2013
Dec 16, 2013
Page 4 of 6
Subscribe to Racer
- Indy Lights: SPM confirms 2015 program
- F1: McLaren's Dennis says customer teams can't win titles
- President of Total oil company dies in plane crash
- Kurt Busch completes America's Race of Champions lineup
- Berger stands down from FIA role
- PRUETT: Spy Games return to open-wheel
- F1: Caterham insists team not threatened by affiliated company's legal issues
- Ferrari Academy driver Stroll tipped for F3
- BRDC shake-up at Silverstone
- F1: Prost reckons Mercedes domination could be brief
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-21 17:16:49' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-21 17:16:49' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications