Jan 22, 2014
Jade Buford won his second consecutive Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge pole for the BMW Performance 200 at Daytona International Speedway on Thursday, running a lap of 1:55.824 (110.651mph) in t...
Jan 22, 2014
Bodymotion Racing, working in partnership with the Ray Catena Auto Group, will make its IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge (CTSCC) return in 2014. The No. 12 Ray Catena Auto Group Porsche 911 ...
Jan 21, 2014
BMW of North America, LLC announced its contingency program for BMW teams competing in the 2014 Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge and the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship. Both CTSCC classes a...
Jan 21, 2014
CJ Wilson Racing's Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Series title bid begins on Friday at Daytona International Speedway with a revised driver lineup and new race liveries for its Mazda MX-5s. Th...
Jan 20, 2014
Freedom Autosport is returning to the IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge Series for the 2014 season, and the team will be fielding three Mazda MX-5s in the ST class. Brothers Mat and Mark Pomb...
Jan 19, 2014
Team i-MOTO, the 2012 Continental Tire Challenge Street Tuner class champion team, has announced it is moving its program to the Pirelli World Challenge for the 2014 season. “We are very excited to r...
Dec 25, 2013
Dec 16, 2013
Nov 04, 2013
Page 4 of 5
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Kobayashi keeps drive for home GP
- Glickenhaus interested in Le Mans entry
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 1 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P21 - Sebastian Saavedra
- Ben Blake, longtime NASCAR contributor to RACER, passes away
- Barber Motorsports Park promoter gets new chief
- IMSA: TUDOR Championship points battles head for Petit Le Mans climax
- PWC: Andretti investigating options for GT program
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 08:29:07' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 08:29:07' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications