Billy Johnson wanted no part of the Grand Sport (GS) championship battle taking place behind him Friday at Road Atlanta, pulling away on a pair of late-race restarts to win the final Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race of the season in the No. 158 Multimatic Motorsports/Miller Racing Ford Mustang Boss 302R started by Ian James. It was Ford's first victory in 2014 Continental Tire Challenge ...
Sep 26, 2014
Some amazing in-car video of a brake failure at COTA during the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge race that led to a violent accident for Tim Bell. The Tim Bell Racing #28 370Z left the track at ...
Sep 19, 2014
Fall-Line Motorsports rolled the dice and came up winners Friday at Circuit of The Americas, with the switch to rain tires the key to the second Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge victory of the se...
Sep 18, 2014
Competing in his 101st career Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race, Billy Johnson came to Circuit of The Americas without having a TOTAL Pole Award on his otherwise impressive resume. He changed...
Aug 23, 2014
Kris Wilson held off repeated attempts to take the lead by Robin Liddell on Saturday at Virginia International Raceway, and held on to score his second Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge victory of...
Aug 22, 2014
Competing in a rare substitute role, Jordan Taylor stepped in and put the No. 01 CKS Autosport Chevrolet Camaro Z/28.R on the Grand Sport pole in Friday's Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge qualify...
Aug 19, 2014
When Hollywood scripts a racing movie, they tend to go overboard. Having an injured U.S. Marine Staff Sergeant winning a professional race, in only his second start, just miles from where he grew up,...
Aug 14, 2014
The start of any race with 50 or more cars can be a harrowing experience. When you throw a big crash into the mix while dozens of those cars are running door to door at top speed and headed towards a...
Aug 10, 2014
RACER.com's coverage of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship is presented by Circuit of The Americas. circuitoftheamericas.com/wectudor IMSA today revealed a 10-race schedule for the 2015 Continen...
Aug 09, 2014
Related Stories Lawson Aschenbach caught Pierre Kleinubing within sight of the checkered flag Saturday at Road America, joining Eric Curran in giving CKS Autosport its first Continental Tire SportsCa...
Aug 08, 2014
John Edwards and Remo Ruscitti were tasked with the unfamiliar role of qualifying Friday at Road America. Both drivers – who normally finish races in the Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge – came t...
Jul 25, 2014
The new Chevrolet Camaro Z/28.R and Stevenson Motorsports have proven to be the combination to beat in the car's first year of Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge competition. That was true once aga...
Page 1 of 6
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Ganassi team sets Rolex 24 lineups
- Ford IMSA/Le Mans program details advancing
- IndyCar: Power, Castroneves spread holiday cheer in Indy
- Trucks: Kennedy joins Red Horse Racing
- F3: Giovinazzi on top again at Valencia
- F1: Ecclestone reappointed to F1 board
- F1: Horner says 2014 one of RBR's best years
- WEC: Kristensen takes on Audi fitness role
- IndyCar 2018 by Diego Rodriguez
- WEC: Jarvis says Audi LMP1 seat always the aim
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-12-19 02:56:19' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-12-19 02:56:19' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614