Some amazing in-car video of a brake failure at COTA during the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge race that led to a violent accident for Tim Bell. The Tim Bell Racing #28 370Z left the track at 154mph, and hit the safety barrier at 136mph. Lucky the safety equipment and crew all worked flawlessly and Tim was able to walk away unharmed. Remember to tune in for the Fox Sport's 1's coverage of ...
Sep 19, 2014
Fall-Line Motorsports rolled the dice and came up winners Friday at Circuit of The Americas, with the switch to rain tires the key to the second Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge victory of the se...
Sep 18, 2014
Competing in his 101st career Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race, Billy Johnson came to Circuit of The Americas without having a TOTAL Pole Award on his otherwise impressive resume. He changed...
Aug 23, 2014
Kris Wilson held off repeated attempts to take the lead by Robin Liddell on Saturday at Virginia International Raceway, and held on to score his second Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge victory of...
Aug 22, 2014
Competing in a rare substitute role, Jordan Taylor stepped in and put the No. 01 CKS Autosport Chevrolet Camaro Z/28.R on the Grand Sport pole in Friday's Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge qualify...
Aug 19, 2014
When Hollywood scripts a racing movie, they tend to go overboard. Having an injured U.S. Marine Staff Sergeant winning a professional race, in only his second start, just miles from where he grew up,...
Aug 14, 2014
The start of any race with 50 or more cars can be a harrowing experience. When you throw a big crash into the mix while dozens of those cars are running door to door at top speed and headed towards a...
Aug 10, 2014
RACER.com's coverage of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship is presented by Circuit of The Americas. circuitoftheamericas.com/wectudor IMSA today revealed a 10-race schedule for the 2015 Continen...
Aug 09, 2014
Related Stories Lawson Aschenbach caught Pierre Kleinubing within sight of the checkered flag Saturday at Road America, joining Eric Curran in giving CKS Autosport its first Continental Tire SportsCa...
Aug 08, 2014
John Edwards and Remo Ruscitti were tasked with the unfamiliar role of qualifying Friday at Road America. Both drivers – who normally finish races in the Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge – came t...
Jul 25, 2014
The new Chevrolet Camaro Z/28.R and Stevenson Motorsports have proven to be the combination to beat in the car's first year of Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge competition. That was true once aga...
Jul 12, 2014
Stevenson Motorsports team manager Mike Johnson gambled by giving Andy Lally only two tires on the team's final pit stop in Saturday's Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge race at Canadian Tire Motor...
Page 1 of 5
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Kobayashi keeps drive for home GP
- Glickenhaus interested in Le Mans entry
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for October 1 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P21 - Sebastian Saavedra
- Ben Blake, longtime NASCAR contributor to RACER, passes away
- Barber Motorsports Park promoter gets new chief
- IMSA: TUDOR Championship points battles head for Petit Le Mans climax
- PWC: Andretti investigating options for GT program
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid JOIN #__categories AS mc ON mc.id = i.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-01 06:37:14' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-01 06:37:14' ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND mc.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- Ward family: "This matter is not at rest"
- Opposing views on Formula E – Gil de Ferran and Robert Clarke
- UPDATED: Grand jury declines to file charges against Stewart in Ward death
- IMSA: 1.1 million view TUDOR Championship from Circuit of The Americas on FOX
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for September 24 presented by Honda Racing/HPD
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications