Michael Herck was quickest as his DPR team, the GP2/08 chassis and the Bridgestone tires all bowed out on 2010's final day of GP2 testing in Abu Dhabi today.
Herck led both the Sunday sessions, setting the best time of the week's four days of running with a 1m47.138sec in the afternoon. While DPR has lost its place in the field with the arrival of Carlin and Air Asia for 2011, Herck will stay on in GP2 with Coloni.
Wednesday and Saturday pacesetter Fabio Leimer was second-quickest on his fourth day with Rapax, despite his morning times being deleted due to the Swiss driver running underweight.
Fellow 2010 GP2 rookie Josef Kral was in the top three in both sessions as he tried out iSport's car, having run with Addax and Arden earlier in the week.
On only his second day in a GP2 car, Adrian Quaife-Hobbs was third for Coloni in the opening session, just ahead of Spanish Formula 3 graduate Kevin Ceccon in DPR's other Dallara.
GP3 champion Esteban Gutierrez completed the morning top five for ART, while former GP2 Asia driver Alexander Rossi got up to fourth for Racing Engineering in the afternoon, followed by Rodolfo Gonzalez (Trident) and Brendon Hartley (Ocean).
GP2's winter break now runs until February, when testing of the new-for-2011 car begins in earnest at Yas Marina ready for the GP2 Asia campaign.
Pos Driver Team Time Gap
1. Michael Herck DPR 1m47.909s
2. Josef Kral iSport 1m47.941s + 0.032s
3. Adrian Quaife-Hobbs Coloni 1m47.961s + 0.052s
4. Kevin Ceccon DPR 1m48.169s + 0.260s
5. Esteban Gutierrez ART 1m48.171s + 0.262s
6. Marcus Ericsson iSport 1m48.229s + 0.320s
7. Brendon Hartley Ocean 1m48.322s + 0.413s
8. Alexander Rossi Racing Engineering 1m48.340s + 0.431s
9. Luiz Razia Addax 1m48.549s + 0.640s
10. Rodolfo Gonzalez Trident 1m48.603s + 0.694s
11. Sam Bird Super Nova 1m48.622s + 0.713s
12. Roberto Merhi Addax 1m48.643s + 0.734s
13. Adrian Zaugg Trident 1m48.764s + 0.855s
14. Alexander Sims Racing Engineering 1m48.793s + 0.884s
15. Karun Chandhok Coloni 1m48.903s + 0.994s
16. Oliver Turvey Arden 1m49.197s + 1.288s
17. Charles Pic Rapax 1m49.205s + 1.296s
18. Rio Haryanto Arden 1m49.397s + 1.488s
19. Jolyon Palmer ART 1m49.491s + 1.582s
20. Jan Charouz DAMS 1m49.894s + 1.985s
21. James Jakes Super Nova 1m50.027s + 2.118s
22. Pal Varhaug DAMS 1m50.113s + 2.204s
23. Armaan Ebrahim Ocean 1m50.247s + 2.338s
24. Fabio Leimer Rapax
Pos Driver Team Time Gap
1. Michael Herck DPR 1m47.138s
2. Fabio Leimer Rapax 1m47.158s + 0.020s
3. Josef Kral iSport 1m47.227s + 0.089s
4. Alexander Rossi Racing Engineering 1m47.280s + 0.142s
5. Rodolfo Gonzalez Trident 1m47.425s + 0.287s
6. Brendon Hartley Ocean 1m47.456s + 0.318s
7. Luiz Razia Addax 1m47.667s + 0.529s
8. Alexander Sims Racing Engineering 1m47.744s + 0.606s
9. Roberto Merhi Addax 1m47.779s + 0.641s
10. Charles Pic Rapax 1m47.797s + 0.659s
11. Marcus Ericsson iSport 1m47.820s + 0.682s
12. Oliver Turvey Arden 1m47.884s + 0.746s
13. Kevin Ceccon DPR 1m47.888s + 0.750s
14. Adrian Quaife-Hobbs Coloni 1m47.925s + 0.787s
15. Pal Varhaug DAMS 1m48.156s + 1.018s
16. Sam Bird Super Nova 1m48.239s + 1.101s
17. Adrian Zaugg Trident 1m48.362s + 1.224s
18. Karun Chandhok Coloni 1m48.535s + 1.397s
19. James Jakes Super Nova 1m48.761s + 1.623s
20. Jolyon Palmer ART 1m48.998s + 1.860s
21. Jan Charouz DAMS 1m49.430s + 2.292s
22. Armaan Ebrahim Ocean 1m49.537s + 2.399s
23. Esteban Gutierrez ART 1m49.978s + 2.840s