Lewis Hamilton will lead an unchanged Hungarian Grand Prix grid following the stewards' decision not to punish Romain Grosjean and Lotus for their floor test failure.
The starting order had looked set for a major shake-up when second-row qualifier Grosjean's car was found to be in breach of the 'flexi-floor' rules. But with Lotus successfully proving that the problem was due to damage from a curb, Grosjean can keep his position.
With no other issues arising from Saturday's session, that means the starting grid will match the qualifying result for the first time since the season-opening Australian Grand Prix - barring any late dramas on race morning that incur technical penalties.
Hamilton took his third and Mercedes' sixth pole of the season, with championship leader Sebastian Vettel having to settle for second in his Red Bull.
Pos Driver Team/Car
1. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes
2. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault
3. Romain Grosjean Lotus-Renault
4. Nico Rosberg Mercedes
5. Fernando Alonso Ferrari
6. Kimi Raikkonen Lotus-Renault
7. Felipe Massa Ferrari
8. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari
9. Sergio Perez McLaren-Mercedes
10. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault
11. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes
12. Nico Hulkenberg Sauber-Ferrari
13. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes
14. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso-Ferrari
15. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Renault
16. Valtteri Bottas Williams-Renault
17. Esteban Gutierrez Sauber-Ferrari
18. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes
19. Charles Pic Caterham-Renault
20. Giedo van der Garde Caterham-Renault
21. Jules Bianchi Marussia-Cosworth
22. Max Chilton Marussia-Cosworth