Penalties for Lewis Hamilton and Mark Webber have shuffled the order in the top 10 on the grid for the Bahrain Grand Prix.
Both drivers have grid penalties for the race - Hamilton loses five spots after a gearbox change caused by a puncture, and Webber a three-place penalty for his clash with Jean-Eric Vergne last week in China.
Hamilton's penalty means Webber only loses two spots as the Red Bull's is applied first due to having been incurred earlier, dropping Webber from fifth to seventh. The Mercedes driver drops from fourth to ninth.
That shuffle promotes Felipe Massa – who qualified on the hard tire – to fourth, with Paul di Resta and Force India team-mate Adrian Sutil lining up on the third row.
Further down the field, Esteban Gutierrez's penalty for crashing into Sutil in the Chinese GP last weekend drops him from 18th to the back of the grid.
Final starting grid:
Pos Driver Team/Car
1. Nico Rosberg Mercedes
2. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault
3. Fernando Alonso Ferrari
4. Felipe Massa Ferrari
5. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes
6. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes
7. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault
8. Kimi Raikkonen Lotus-Renault
9. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes
10. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes
11. Romain Grosjean Lotus-Renault
12. Sergio Perez McLaren-Mercedes
13. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari
14. Nico Hulkenberg Sauber-Ferrari
15. Valtteri Bottas Williams-Renault
16. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso-Ferrari
17. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Renault
18. Charles Pic Caterham-Renault
19. Jules Bianchi Marussia-Cosworth
20. Giedo van der Garde Caterham-Renault
21. Max Chilton Marussia-Cosworth
22. Esteban Gutierrez Sauber-Ferrari