Augusto Farfus continued his strong form at Oschersleben by topping today's second World Touring Car free practice session.
The BMW driver finished the half-hour session with a best lap nearly two tenths of a second quicker than Schnitzer Motorsport team-mate Jorg Muller, who was second.
Reigning champion Yvan Muller was third fastest for SEAT and was the only other driver within 0.7s of Farfus's time.
The SEATs of Gabriele Tarquini and Rickard Rydell were fourth and fifth, with Andy Priaulx rounding out the top six.
Sergio Hernandez was seventh in his ROAL Motorsport BMW, but more than a second slower than Farfus.
Alain Menu was the best of the Chevrolets in eighth, with Tiago Monteiro and Rob Huff completing the top 10.
Stefano D'Aste was the top indepedent again, but this time he was just 0.001s quicker than his nearest rival, Franz Engstler.
Pos Driver Car Time Gap
1. Augusto Farfus BMW 1m36.760s
2. Jorg Muller BMW 1m36.937s +0.177
3. Yvan Muller SEAT 1m37.149s +0.389
4. Gabriele Tarquini SEAT 1m37.473s +0.713
5. Rickard Rydell SEAT 1m37.581s +0.821
6. Andy Priaulx BMW 1m37.706s +0.946
7. Sergio Hernandez BMW 1m37.763s +1.003
8. Alain Menu Chevrolet 1m37.817s +1.057
9. Tiago Monteiro SEAT 1m37.908s +1.148
10. Robert Huff Chevrolet 1m37.926s +1.166
11. Stefano D'Aste BMW 1m37.948s +1.188
12. Franz Engstler BMW 1m37.949s +1.189
13. Nicola Larini Chevrolet 1m37.951s +1.191
14. Jordi Gene SEAT 1m38.004s +1.244
15. Tom Coronel SEAT 1m38.124s +1.364
16. Felix Porteiro BMW 1m38.334s +1.574
17. Marin Colak SEAT 1m38.351s +1.591
18. Jason Watt SEAT 1m38.470s +1.710
19. Kristian Poulsen BMW 1m38.545s +1.785
20. Jaap van Lagen Lada 1m38.661s +1.901
21. Alex Zanardi BMW 1m38.685s +1.925
22. Michel Nykjaer Chevrolet 1m38.865s +2.105
23. Tom Boardman SEAT 1m38.987s +2.227
24. Jean-Marie Clairet SEAT 1m39.079s +2.319
25. Philip Geipel BMW 1m39.164s +2.404
26. Kirill Ladygin Lada no time