Augusto Farfus continued to set the pace for BMW in the final World Touring Car free practice session at Brands Hatch this morning.
The 25-year-old was the only driver to break into the 1m33s this morning as he lapped the GP circuit more than three tenths of a second faster than his nearest rivals.
His Schnitzer Motorsport team-mate Jorg Muller finished the session second fastest, just a fraction ahead of the Chevrolet Cruzes of Alain Menu and Nicola Larini.
Home driver Andy Priaulx was fifth quickest in his BMW, with Tom Coronel producing a stunning late effort to go sixth in his independent SEAT.
Rob Huff was seventh for Cheverolet ahead of the first of the factory Leons of Rickard Rydell., while Sergio Hernandez and Gabriele Tarquini completed the top 10.
Championship leader Yvan Muller was only 16th quickest in his SEAT.
Pos Driver Car Time Gap
1. Augusto Farfus BMW 1m33.864s
2. Jorg Muller BMW 1m34.198s +0.334
3. Alain Menu Chevrolet 1m34.230s +0.366
4. Nicola Larini Chevrolet 1m34.263s +0.399
5. Andy Priaulx BMW 1m34.270s +0.406
6. Tom Coronel SEAT 1m34.273s +0.409
7. Robert Huff Chevrolet 1m34.404s +0.540
8. Rickard Rydell SEAT 1m34.561s +0.697
9. Sergio Hernandez BMW 1m34.615s +0.751
10. Gabriele Tarquini SEAT 1m34.865s +1.001
11. Felix Porteiro BMW 1m34.888s +1.024
12. Robert Dahlgren Volvo 1m34.900s +1.036
13. Alex Zanardi BMW 1m34.926s +1.062
14. Tom Boardman SEAT 1m35.055s +1.191
15. Jordi Gene SEAT 1m35.185s +1.321
16. Yvan Muller SEAT 1m35.200s +1.336
17. Franz Engstler BMW 1m35.239s +1.375
18. Tiago Monteiro SEAT 1m35.278s +1.414
19. Philip Geipel BMW 1m35.318s +1.454
20. Jaap van Lagen Lada 1m35.401s +1.537
21. Vito Postiglione BMW 1m35.464s +1.600
22. Norbert Michelisz SEAT 1m35.502s +1.638
23. Tommy Rustad Volvo 1m35.674s +1.810
24. Kristian Poulsen BMW 1m35.687s +1.823
25. Stefano D'Aste BMW 1m36.366s +2.502
26. James Thompson Lada 1m36.531s +2.667
27. Kirill Ladygin Lada 1m37.904s +4.040