Augusto Farfus set the best time of the Saturday's second and final World Touring Car practice session at Brno, ahead of this afternoon's qualifying.
BMW led the way again, filling the first four places. Four of SEAT's works cars followed in fifth to eighth places, but the time difference to the quickest BMWs was more than 1.5 seconds.
The circuit was still damp from rain earlier this morning, but a drying line allowed Farfus to lap close to last year's dry weather race pace at the end of the session.
The Brazilian jumped to the top of the timesheet with his last flying lap to edge out fellow BMW driver Andy Priaulx - who also made a big improvement on his final lap - by a tenth of a second.
Jorg Muller was half a second back from Farfus in third, with Felix Porteiro fourth in his independent BMW.
Gabriele Tarquini was best of the SEATs, squeezing out a lap just half a tenth quicker than championship leader Yvan Muller, who was in turn half a tenth quicker than Rickard Rydell. The trio was 1.6 seconds shy of Farfus's pace though.
Tiago Monteiro completed the quartet of works SEATs, with Marin Colak making it five in a row in his independent Leon. Rob Huff rounded out the top 10 in the first of the Chevrolets.
Pos Driver Car Time Gap
1. Augusto Farfus BMW 2m10.994s
2. Andy Priaulx BMW 2m11.159s +0.165
3. Jorg Muller BMW 2m11.581s +0.587
4. Felix Porteiro BMW 2m12.387s +1.393
5. Gabriele Tarquini SEAT 2m12.596s +1.602
6. Yvan Muller SEAT 2m12.631s +1.637
7. Rickard Rydell SEAT 2m12.683s +1.689
8. Tiago Monteiro SEAT 2m12.770s +1.776
9. Marin Colak SEAT 2m13.105s +2.111
10. Rob Huff Chevrolet 2m13.151s +2.157
11. Alex Zanardi BMW 2m13.229s +2.235
12. Tim Coronel SEAT 2m13.266s +2.272
13. Alain Menu Chevrolet 2m13.272s +2.278
14. Jordi Gene SEAT 2m13.304s +2.310
15. Stefano D'Aste BMW 2m13.606s +2.612
16. Jaap van Lagen Lada 2m13.640s +2.646
17. Franz Engstler BMW 2m13.707s +2.713
18. Sergio Hernandez BMW 2m14.217s +3.223
19. Vito Postiglione BMW 2m14.616s +3.622
20. Viktor Shapovalov Lada 2m14.889s +3.895
21. Kristian Poulsen BMW 2m15.425s +4.431
22. Nicola Larini Chevrolet 2m15.672s +4.678
23. Tom Coronel SEAT 2m23.716s +12.722
24. Tom Boardman SEAT 2m25.171s +14.177
25. Kirill Ladygin Lada 2m25.513s +14.519