F1: Red Bull's Vettel and Ricciardo preview "home race" in Austria
Next Stop: the Red Bull Ring. After 11 years the Austrian GP is back.
Driving RB10s, Daniel and Sebastian explain the track's unique characteristics as they race around circuit. As they contend with changing weather conditions, the drivers explain the circuit's elevation changes, the four best overtaking opportunities, the track's nine corners and the four high-speed stretches.
In certain sections of the circuit, Sebastian's RB10 becomes transparent, showing the intricate inner details of his 2014 racecar.
Subscribe to Racer
- In RACER Magazine: Indy's Quantum Leap
- F1: Vettel confident Allison exit won't hurt 2017
- MOTOGP: Returning Iannone not fully recovered
- F1: Force India not chasing pay driver for 2017
- MOTOGP: Marquez says Rossi relationship now 'professional'
- F1: Renault driver battle 'tense' - Palmer
- WRC: Plan for control tires shelved
- F3: Maini to replace Red Bull junior at Macau
- EXCERPT: Can-Am's darkest day
- XFINITY: Cup crossover limit gets support
- NASCAR: Post-Talladega warnings for Truex, Kahne
- INSIGHT: What Audi meant to Le Mans
- INDYCAR 2016 Driver Review: Carlos Munoz
- F4 U.S.: Das to make BRDC British F3 debut
- GALLERY: 18 Years of Audi at Le Mans
Video: The Speed Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Great Race Day 9 with Andy Bell.
See more than 50 On Board videos.