F1: Red Bull's Vettel and Ricciardo preview "home race" in Austria
Next Stop: the Red Bull Ring. After 11 years the Austrian GP is back.
Driving RB10s, Daniel and Sebastian explain the track's unique characteristics as they race around circuit. As they contend with changing weather conditions, the drivers explain the circuit's elevation changes, the four best overtaking opportunities, the track's nine corners and the four high-speed stretches.
In certain sections of the circuit, Sebastian's RB10 becomes transparent, showing the intricate inner details of his 2014 racecar.
Subscribe to Racer
- FR3.5: Vaxiviere snatches last-lap Aragon win
- WRC spectator in intensive care
- USF2000: Jamin in a class of his own for rain-delayed Race 2
- NHRA: Massey, Beckman, Line lead into eliminations in Houston
- RACER: Robin Miller with Barber polesitter Helio Castroneves
- NASCAR: Richmond Cup race postponed for rain
- RACER: Barber Indy Lights Race 1 winner Spencer Pigot
- Indy Lights: Pigot dominates Barber race 1
- IndyCar: Castroneves grabs pole as storms halt qualifying
- WRC: Meeke rebuilds Argentina advantage
- PWC: Wilson doubles up in GTS at Barber
- FR3.5: De Vries takes Sunday Aragon pole
- WRC: Spectators hurt in Argentina accident
- MotoGP: Marquez injures hand in training crash
- IndyCar: Power on top in Barber’s second practice
- PWC: Davison scores first series GT victory at Barber
- Pro Mazda: Tan dominates Barber race 1
- Bakkerud tops first day of World RX
- RACER: Shelby Blackstock Long Beach Indy Lights in-car
- PWC: Davison takes advantage of drying track to take last-second GT pole at Barber
Video: The Heroes IV Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.