F1: Red Bull's Vettel and Ricciardo preview "home race" in Austria
Next Stop: the Red Bull Ring. After 11 years the Austrian GP is back.
Driving RB10s, Daniel and Sebastian explain the track's unique characteristics as they race around circuit. As they contend with changing weather conditions, the drivers explain the circuit's elevation changes, the four best overtaking opportunities, the track's nine corners and the four high-speed stretches.
In certain sections of the circuit, Sebastian's RB10 becomes transparent, showing the intricate inner details of his 2014 racecar.
Subscribe to Racer
- Report: Hamilton set for new contract deal with Mercedes
- Ecclestone suggests all-female F1 support series
- Amazing moment: Car jumps over rival at Goodwood Members Meeting
- McLaren F1 GTRs at Goodwood – the short-tail cars
- More garages and 60 cars for Le Mans 2016
- Schneider joins Blancpain Sprint field
- MILLER: Montoya – the same only different
- F1: Williams has work to do, Smedley says
- MotoGP: Qatar battle one of my best, Rossi says
- IndyCar St. Petersburg 2015 race highlights
- NASCAR revises superspeedway qualifying
- Yelloly gets Hilmer GP2 test seat
- Vaxiviere tops Aragon Renault 3.5 test
- F1: Wolff admits Vettel win a "wake-up call"
- IndyCar: Montoya cites new-found confidence
- F1: Alonso says McLaren pace a "nice surprise"
- F1: Boss warns Ferrari to stay realistic
- WEC: SMP's new LMP2 car makes debut
- F1: Bottas laments his "worst first lap"
- WEC: Strakka content ahead of LMP2 return
Video: The Heroes IV Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.