F1: Red Bull's Vettel and Ricciardo preview "home race" in Austria
Next Stop: the Red Bull Ring. After 11 years the Austrian GP is back.
Driving RB10s, Daniel and Sebastian explain the track's unique characteristics as they race around circuit. As they contend with changing weather conditions, the drivers explain the circuit's elevation changes, the four best overtaking opportunities, the track's nine corners and the four high-speed stretches.
In certain sections of the circuit, Sebastian's RB10 becomes transparent, showing the intricate inner details of his 2014 racecar.
Subscribe to Racer
- RACER VIDEO: Townsend Bell's IMSA Ferrari F458 in wet and dry Detroit
- IMSA: Fittipaldi beats Taylor to pole in tight fight
- RACER VIDEO: Will Power on Detroit Race 1 pole
- In car: Power pole-winning lap, Belle Isle Race 1
- NASCAR: Hamlin beats Truex to Dover pole
- IndyCar: Power takes pole for Detroit Race 1
- IMSA: May 31 proclaimed "Action Express Racing Day"
- Crash prompts FR3.5 format vote
- IMSA: Cameron wheels Whelen Corvette to P1 before the rain sets in
- PWC: Thorne fastest in shortened second practice at Belle Isle
- SCCA: Rain briefly slows day one of Mid-Ohio Majors
- F3: Rosenqvist completes pole hat-trick
- IndyCar: Kanaan heads practice in Detroit
- IMSA: Action Express Corvettes lead opening Detroit practice
- F1 is "mentally horrible," says Sainz
- DTM: Blomqvist sets Lausitz practice pace
- FR3.5: Vaxiviere fastest in practice at Spa
- F1: Lotus addresses Grosjean's FP1 fears
- PWC: Estre fastest in first practice at Detroit's Belle Isle
- DTM: Sparks fly between Paffett and Tomczyk in press conference