F1: Red Bull's Vettel and Ricciardo preview "home race" in Austria
Next Stop: the Red Bull Ring. After 11 years the Austrian GP is back.
Driving RB10s, Daniel and Sebastian explain the track's unique characteristics as they race around circuit. As they contend with changing weather conditions, the drivers explain the circuit's elevation changes, the four best overtaking opportunities, the track's nine corners and the four high-speed stretches.
In certain sections of the circuit, Sebastian's RB10 becomes transparent, showing the intricate inner details of his 2014 racecar.
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Hamilton's weekend 'a super bonus'
- GT: WRT pair stripped of second for unsafe release
- F1: 'Dangerous' Verstappen reminds Wolff of Senna
- F1: Magnussen says he'll be fit for Italian GP
- F1: Raikkonen says Verstappen headed for 'massive accident'
- F1: McLaren performance 'great news' - Alonso
- VIDEO: Robin Miller with Graham Rahal at Texas
- INDYCAR: Pagenaud kept cool - and points lead
- F1: Verstappen slams Ferrari drivers after tangle
- VIDEO: Firestone 600 highlights
- F1: Rosberg wins, Hamilton charges to third at Spa
- F1: Magnussen taken to hospital after huge crash
- CTSCC: Honda wins in ST for Gilsinger, Eversley at VIR
- CTSCC: Porsche takes CJ Wilson Racing to first GS win at VIR
- F1: Mercedes breaks Hamilton gearbox seal
Video: The Great Cars Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Great Race Day 9 with Andy Bell.
See more than 50 On Board videos.