F1: Red Bull's Vettel and Ricciardo preview "home race" in Austria
Next Stop: the Red Bull Ring. After 11 years the Austrian GP is back.
Driving RB10s, Daniel and Sebastian explain the track's unique characteristics as they race around circuit. As they contend with changing weather conditions, the drivers explain the circuit's elevation changes, the four best overtaking opportunities, the track's nine corners and the four high-speed stretches.
In certain sections of the circuit, Sebastian's RB10 becomes transparent, showing the intricate inner details of his 2014 racecar.
Subscribe to Racer
- Jeff Zwart GT3 Turbo Cup race day in-car Pikes Peak 2015
- IndyCar: Series boss sends warning to outspoken teams and drivers
- IndyCar: Mark Miles on 2016 schedule
- IndyCar: Power fined $25k; Vautier $10K, Rahal $5k after Fontana
- IMSA: 2015 Sahlen's Six Hours of The Glen race broadcast
- NHRA: Peter Clifford named president on retirement of Tom Compton
- First Adess LMP3 sales confirmed
- F1: Maldonado not interested in a "coach"
- Jenson Button in Senna McLaren at Goodwood Festival
- F1 cautious over fan survey results
- F1: Haas would consider customer cars
- F1: Sauber makes Smith technical director
- GP2: Cecotto in at Carlin for Silverstone
- F1: We must win Ecclestone over, Michelin's Couasnon says
- SCCA: Tire Rack Match Tour complete amid sweltering heat
- WRC: Ireland could regain WRC slot
- Mazda celebrates heritage at Goodwood Festival
- World Touring: Loeb angry with himself despite win
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for July 1, presented by Honda Racing / HPD
- PRUETT: Inside Honda's breakthrough at Fontana
- IMSA: Series pleased with first LMP3 test
- MALSHER: The wrong kind of danger
- UPDATED TV ratings: Fontana, Sonoma
- In-car: Festival of Speed Hill Climb with Rod Millen
- Mazda Rotaries at Festival of Speed
Video: The GT Issue II
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE