F1: Red Bull's Vettel and Ricciardo preview "home race" in Austria
Next Stop: the Red Bull Ring. After 11 years the Austrian GP is back.
Driving RB10s, Daniel and Sebastian explain the track's unique characteristics as they race around circuit. As they contend with changing weather conditions, the drivers explain the circuit's elevation changes, the four best overtaking opportunities, the track's nine corners and the four high-speed stretches.
In certain sections of the circuit, Sebastian's RB10 becomes transparent, showing the intricate inner details of his 2014 racecar.
Subscribe to Racer
- NASCAR: Front Row adds Moffitt for three races
- F1: Pirelli reveals first 2015 tire choices
- F1: Force India "two steps behind," Perez says
- Erica Enders-Stevens wins RACER of the Year 20 and Drag Racer of the Year
- RACER of the Year 20: Oval, Road, Rookie
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for March 4, presented by Honda Racing / HPD
- ELMS: Yelloly makes LMP2 move with Jota
- Jaafar completes Fortec FR3.5 switch
- F1: Williams expects "scrap" with Ferrari
- Merhi returns to FR3.5 with Pons
- Ceccon secures Arden GP3 deal
- Pirelli World Challenge season preview
- RACER: Allan McNish on the 2015 WEC P1 season
- PWC: Holbrook back for select TCA races
- MX-5 Cup: Build it and they will come
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.