F1: Red Bull's Vettel and Ricciardo preview "home race" in Austria
Next Stop: the Red Bull Ring. After 11 years the Austrian GP is back.
Driving RB10s, Daniel and Sebastian explain the track's unique characteristics as they race around circuit. As they contend with changing weather conditions, the drivers explain the circuit's elevation changes, the four best overtaking opportunities, the track's nine corners and the four high-speed stretches.
In certain sections of the circuit, Sebastian's RB10 becomes transparent, showing the intricate inner details of his 2014 racecar.
Subscribe to Racer
- Renault teams don't fear 2014 repeat
- Tost: Fifth no fantasy target for STR
- Red Bull passes crash tests in time
- IndyCar: Report says local government forced race cancellation
- F1: Toro Rosso launches its 2015 car
- F1: Newey not expecting 2015 title bid
- F1: Behind the scenes with the Mercedes W06
- MotoGP: Stoner continues Honda test work
- WEC: SARD back for LMP2 with Morand
- Rally Poland makes major changes
- Michai Stephens: The power of reflection
- MILLER: Indy car races that never happened
- PWC: GMG confirms four-car effort
- IndyCar: Series working on contingency plan after Brazil cancellation
- F1: 2015 launch gallery
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.