F1: Red Bull's Vettel and Ricciardo preview "home race" in Austria
Next Stop: the Red Bull Ring. After 11 years the Austrian GP is back.
Driving RB10s, Daniel and Sebastian explain the track's unique characteristics as they race around circuit. As they contend with changing weather conditions, the drivers explain the circuit's elevation changes, the four best overtaking opportunities, the track's nine corners and the four high-speed stretches.
In certain sections of the circuit, Sebastian's RB10 becomes transparent, showing the intricate inner details of his 2014 racecar.
Subscribe to Racer
- Giovinazzi takes points lead with Sepang win
- F1: Alonso penalty rises as Button gets exhaust
- IMSA: Nielsen aiming for history at Petit
- INDYCAR: Rossi re-signs with Andretti
- IMSA: Taylor brothers to become human science experiments at Petit Le Mans
- GP3: Albon wins opening race in Malaysia
- IMSA: Lexus GTD program changes name, reconfirms Pruett and Karam
- IMSA: DeltaWing approved for one additional race
- IMSA: Pla, MSR roll on in Petit Le Mans qualifying
- NASCAR: Dover Cup qualifying rained out; Keselowski on pole
- IMSA: Panoz to evaluate new GT model
- IMSA: PR1/Mathiasen chooses Ligier JS P217
- F3: Stroll beats Red Bull pair in wild session
- PWC: Heitkotter's busy month
- INDYCAR: Andretti, BHA extend partnership
Video: The Speed Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Great Race Day 9 with Andy Bell.
See more than 50 On Board videos.