Fourteen-year old Colton Herta had his first two races in the AsiaCup Series races at Sepang, Malaysia, Saturday, collecting first- and second-place finishes. The championship, for Formula BMW cars, is run by Peter Thompson's Meritus.GP organization. This weekend's event is rounds 5-8 of the 12-round series, there are two more races on Sunday. Here is his diary of the day, as told to Andy Hallber...
America’s F1 Hopefuls | Racer.com
Sep 04, 2014
Fortec Motorsport will return to the Formula 3 European Championship with Santino Ferrucci, after the American teen switched from the EuroInternational team. Ferrucci has been competing with Italian ...
Aug 30, 2014
Santino Ferrucci dominated the first race of the British Formula 3 Championship weekend at Brands Hatch to take a pole-to-flag win. The American, having a one-off outing with Fortec Motorsport during...
Aug 28, 2014
American Santino Ferrucci has joined the grid for this weekend's British Formula 3 Championship round at Brands Hatch. He will line up in a Fortec Motorsport Dallara-Mercedes, alongside championship ...
Aug 06, 2014
Related Stories Alexander Rossi believes swiftly securing a Marussia Formula 1 test deal after his split with Caterham was "critical" for his career. American driver Rossi was part of the Caterham fo...
Jul 24, 2014
America's Alexander Rossi has joined the Marussia Formula 1 team as reserve driver for the rest of the 2014 season. The 22-year-old parted company with Caterham earlier this month having been its F1 ...
Apr 25, 2014
Caterham's reserve driver Alexander Rossi will get his first taste of the team's 2014 Formula 1 car during first practice runs in the Canadian and United States Grands Prix. The American has had regu...
Mar 05, 2014
A 15-year-old American has completed EuroInternational's lineup for the Formula 3 European Championship – but he won't be able to race until after his 16th birthday in May. Santino Ferrucci, who cont...
Jan 19, 2014
Image courtesy of Bruce Jenkins Photography/Toyota Racing New Zealand. Team USA Scholarship driver Neil Alberico began his second weekend of Toyota Racing Series action with a flourish by finishing f...
Jun 27, 2013
Mark Webber has revealed that staying in Formula 1 in 2014 was never a consideration for him, even though he had options to remain in the sport. It's not an American movie. It's sexier because the wo...
Jun 04, 2013
American Michael Lewis turned his fortunes around after a wet qualifying run and earned two top-10 finishes this past weekend during Round 5 of the FIA Formula 3 European Championship at the Red Bull...
Jun 04, 2013
American rookie Ryan Tveter continued his progress in the Formula Renault 2.0 Northern European Cup over the weekend at Silverstone. He was rewarded with his best qualifying effort to date (third in ...
Page 1 of 2
Subscribe to Racer
- IMSA: Klaus Graf looking to return for NAEC rounds
- F1: Lotus says Ocon "exceptional" in first test
- WRC: Mikkelsen tops Barcelona stage
- PWC: AMG Mercedes SLS numbers on the rise
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Championship scenarios and Challenge Cup
- IMSA: Action Express Racing to field No. 31 Whelen Corvette Daytona Prototype for Curran and Cameron
- F1: Ocon, Fong and Nissany make test debuts
- NHRA: Ex-Force crew chief Prock joins DSR
- Michael Schumacher doctor reports progress in his recovery
- VW boss: WRC will stagnate in 2015
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.
Like us On Facebook
- Most Popular
- Recently Added
- Most Commented
- SELECT i.id FROM #__flexicontent_items_tmp AS i JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2014-10-23 19:46:46' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2014-10-23 19:46:46' ) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.id <> 0 AND i.state <> -2 AND i.state IN (1) AND c.id IN (499) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.modified DESC, i.title ASC
- PRUETT: It's time for IndyCar to stop kidding itself
- RACER: Robin Miller on 2015 IndyCar schedule
- IMSA: Open letter to fans from Scott Atherton and Ed Bennett
- NBC analyst: Tony Stewart's involvement in NASCAR on-track squabbles could have legal implications
- IndyCar: Chevy aero kit breaks cover at COTA
17030 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
Creative Services Division:
Pfanner Communications, Inc.
Contact Pfanner Communications