Pol Espargaro and Maverick Vinales were quickest in Moto2 and Moto3 pre-season testing at Valencia respectively, while Moto2 title threat Tom Luthi suffered arm and collarbone injuries in a crash.
Paddock rider Luthi, who has finished in the top five in Moto2 for the past three years, collided with Gresini's Ratthapark Wilairot on Thursday. Luthi was taken to a nearby hospital with a suspected broken right arm and collarbone, while Wilairot was treated at the circuit medical center for a minor head injury.
Last year's Moto2 runner-up Espargaro was quickest for Pons on the second and third days of the three-day test, setting his benchmark 1m34.577s on the final afternoon. He was 0.2sec faster than 2011 125cc champion Nico Terol, who showed improved form for Aspar to set the pace on Tuesday and remain up front throughout.
Julian Simon completed the top three in combined times for Italtrans, followed by Terol's Aspar teammate Jordi Torres and the sidelined Luthi.
Reigning Moto3 champion Sandro Cortese was the quickest Moto2 rookie in 21st place, three spots ahead of his former teammate and fellow graduate Danny Kent.
Aside from Luthi and Wilairot, SAG's Marcel Schrotter was the only other man to have a serious accident, damaging his Kalex sufficiently in a Tuesday crash to end his week.
Vinales dominated all three days of Moto3 testing for his new Laglisse team. It was a KTM 1-2-3, as Monlau's Alex Rins and Ajo's Luis Salom gave chase to Vinales, followed by Aspar's Jonas Folger on the best Kalex and top FTR rider Jack Miller with Caretta RTG.
The leading Moto3 newcomer was Rookies Cup graduate Livio Loi in 14th with Marc VDS.
Moto2 Combined Times:
Pos Rider Team/Bike Time Gap
1. Pol Espargaro Tuenti Kalex 1m34.577
2. Nicolas Terol Aspar Suter 1m34.777 + 0.200s
3. Julian Simon Italtrans Kalex 1m34.981 + 0.404s
4. Jordi Torres Aspar Suter 1m35.084 + 0.507s
5. Thomas Luthi Paddock Suter 1m35.093 + 0.516s
6. Takaaki Nakagami Italtrans Kalex 1m35.122 + 0.545s
7. Scott Redding Marc VDS Kalex 1m35.293 + 0.716s
8. Esteve Rabat Tuenti Kalex 1m35.317 + 0.740s
9. Simone Corsi Forward Speed Up 1m35.365 + 0.788s
10. Johann Zarco Ioda Suter 1m35.399 + 0.822s
11. Dominique Aegerter Technomag Suter 1m35.555 + 0.978s
12. Axel Pons Tuenti Kalex 1m35.630 + 1.053s
13. Mika Kallio Marc VDS Kalex 1m35.769 + 1.192s
14. Toni Elias Avintia Kalex 1m35.911 + 1.334s
15. Xavier Simeon SAG Kalex 1m36.039 + 1.462s
16. Ricky Cardus Forward Speed Up 1m36.347 + 1.770s
17. Anthony West QMMF Speed Up 1m36.434 + 1.857s
18. Mattia Pasini Forward Speed Up 1m36.485 + 1.908s
19. Ratthapark Wilairot Gresini Suter 1m36.531 + 1.954s
20. Alex de Angelis Forward Speed Up 1m36.722 + 2.145s
21. Sandro Cortese Intact Kalex 1m36.733 + 2.156s
22. Yuki Takahashi Tady Moriwaki 1m36.862 + 2.285s
23. Steven Odendaal Arginano Speed Up 1m37.159 + 2.582s
24. Danny Kent Tech 3 1m37.330 + 2.753s
25. Kyle Smith Avintia Kalex 1m37.378 + 2.801s
26. Randy Krummenacher Technomag Suter 1m37.389 + 2.812s
27. Mike di Meglio JIR Motobi 1m37.571 + 2.994s
28. Louis Rossi Tech 3 1m37.662 + 3.085s
29. Alberto Moncayo Arginano Speed Up 1m38.097 + 3.520s
30. Doni Tata Pradita Gresini Suter 1m38.266 + 3.689s
31. Marcel Schrotter SAG Kalex 1m38.391 + 3.814s
32. Rafid Topan Sucipto QMMF Speed Up 1m41.431 + 6.854s