Cal Crutchlow topped the third MotoGP free practice session at Brno on Saturday morning.
The Tech 3 rider had spent the majority of the session on the fringes of the top three as fellow Yamaha man Jorge Lorenzo led the way with a time of 1m56.322s, which remained quickest until the final few minutes.
Having endured a couple of unwanted slides, Crutchlow opted to run with a harder front tyre for the final half of the session and went on to post the quickest overall time of 1m56.156s shortly before the chequered flag fell.
The session was a fairly muted affair, with little change in the order as Lorenzo's time was good enough for second quickest while current championship leader Marc Marquez made improvements on yesterday to go third fastest.
Valentino Rossi was fourth quickest, ahead of Dani Pedrosa and Alvaro Bautista.
Friday pacesetter Stefan Bradl could not repeat his form from yesterday and was eighth quickest.
Andrea Iannone suffered the ignominy of being the only rider to crash out in the session. He low-slided while following Rossi into Turn 5 as he tried to post the 10th fastest time.
Pos Rider Team/Bike Time Gap
1. Cal Crutchlow Tech 3 Yamaha 1m56.156s
2. Jorge Lorenzo Yamaha 1m56.322s +0.166s
3. Marc Marquez Honda 1m56.366s +0.210s
4. Valentino Rossi Yamaha 1m56.486s +0.330s
5. Dani Pedrosa Honda 1m56.642s +0.486s
6. Alvaro Bautista Gresini Honda 1m56.921s +0.765s
7. Bradley Smith Tech 3 Yamaha 1m56.956s +0.800s
8. Stefan Bradl LCR Honda 1m57.055s +0.899s
9. Andrea Dovizioso Ducati 1m57.196s +1.040s
10. Nicky Hayden Ducati 1m57.542s +1.386s
11. Andrea Iannone Pramac Ducati 1m57.862s +1.706s
12. Aleix Espargaro Aspar Aprilia 1m58.210s +2.054s
13. Hector Barbera Avintia FTR-Kawasaki 1m58.374s +2.218s
14. Colin Edwards Forward FTR-Kawasaki 1m58.821s +2.665s
15. Claudio Corti Forward FTR-Kawasaki 1m58.846s +2.690s
16. Yonny Hernandez PBM Aprilia 1m58.873s +2.717s
17. Hiroshi Aoyama Avintia FTR-Kawasaki 1m58.896s +2.740s
18. Michele Pirro Pramac Ducati 1m59.148s +2.992s
19. Randy de Puniet Aspar Aprilia 1m59.294s +3.138s
20. Danilo Petrucci Ioda-Suter-BMW 1m59.754s +3.598s
21. Karel Abraham Cardion Aprilia 2m00.401s +4.245s
22. Martin Bauer Remus Aprilia 2m00.721s +4.565s
23. Bryan Staring Gresini FTR-Honda 2m01.206s +5.050s
24. Michael Laverty PBM-Aprilia 2m01.337s +5.181s
25. Lukas Pesek Ioda-Suter-BMW 2m01.339s +5.183s