Race winner Shane van Gisbergen has been stripped of victory in Saturday's third Australian Grand Prix-supporting V8 Supercars race, with Fabian Coulthard now declared the winner.
Tekno Autosports ace van Gisbergen was one of eight drivers to be excluded from the results in the build up to Sunday's final race as a result of the ignition timing accidentally being set incorrectly.
Despite this offering no significant performance advantage, all of the cars found to have run with the illegal ignition timing have been thrown out of the results.
Brad Jones Racing's Coulthard, who originally finished fourth, has been declared the victor after podium finishers van Gisbergen, Craig Lowndes and Jonathon Webb were all excluded.
Also excluded from the race were Jamie Whincup, Scott Pye, Dean Fiore, Todd Kelly and Michael Caruso.
David Reynolds and Jason Bright are promoted to second and third places as a result of the swathe of exclusions.
Revised results - 12 laps:
Pos Driver Team/Car Time/Gap
1. Fabian Coulthard Brad Jones Holden 27m29.4438s
2. David Reynolds Rod Nash/FPR Ford + 0.6864s
3. Jason Bright Brad Jones Holden + 9.7505s
4. James Courtney HRT Holden + 10.7604s
5. Will Davison FPR Ford + 11.1235s
6. Rick Kelly Nissan + 19.9649s
7. Mark Winterbottom FPR Ford + 20.1075s
8. Russell Ingall Walkinshaw/HRT Holden + 25.7093s
9. Alex Davison Schwerkolt/FPR Ford + 25.9446s
10. James Moffat Nissan + 28.2865s
11. Tim Blanchard DJR Ford + 32.0331s
12. David Wall Britek/BJR Holden + 36.8694s
13. Tony D'Alberto D'Alberto Holden + 37.6100s
14. Jonny Reid DKR Ford + 43.3512s
15. Lee Holdsworth Erebus Mercedes + 44.1398s
16. Scott McLaughlin GRM Holden + 49.7773s
17. Tim Slade Rosenberg/Erebus Mercedes + 1m03.8458s
Maro Engel Erebus Mercedes 8 laps
Garth Tander HRT Holden 1 lap
Jamie Whincup Triple 8 Holden DSQ
Todd Kelly Nissan DSQ
Jonathon Webb Tekno Holden DSQ
Michael Caruso Nissan DSQ
Scott Pye Dumbrell Holden DSQ
Dean Fiore Dumbrell Holden DSQ
Shane van Gisbergen Tekno Holden DSQ
Craig Lowndes Triple 8 Holden DSQ