What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Subscribe to Racer
- Tarquini wins for Honda in race two
- Ogier keeping Latvala at bay
- Rabat clinches Moto2 championship
- Lopez win seals 2014 WTCC crown
- Whincup/Dumbrell dominate Surfers
- Miller keeps Moto3 title battle open
- Lucas Oil Off Road: Titles settled at Lake Elsinore
- Trucks: Wallace salutes Wendell Scott with Martinsville win
- Speculation: Could an Audi F1 program already be up and running?
- Spectacular start for Team USA Scholarship’s Aaron Telitz at Brands Hatch
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.