What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Subscribe to Racer
- Special: Allan McNish – one year after retirement
- IMSA: Action Express Racing announces personnel moves
- IndyCar 2014 Review: P6 - Ryan Hunter-Reay
- IndyCar: Schmidt Peterson to test GP2 champion
- F1: Hamilton tipped to become UK's richest athlete with new Mercedes deal
- F1: Palmer hopeful for Force India opportunity
- F1: Honda plays down slow start to test
- F1: Sainz hopes test helps sway Red Bull
- F1: Raikkonen says Mattiacci did a good job
- F1: Data-logging hampered McLaren-Honda
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.