What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Subscribe to Racer
- F1: Marciello to get Ferrari run in test
- F1: Horner praises "unbelievable" Ricciardo
- F1: Post-race press conference - Abu Dhabi
- F1: Wolff admits to bittersweet feeling
- F1: Alonso says Ferrari swansong was "emotional"
- F1: Massa thought he had a shot at the win
- F1: Rosberg says Hamilton was better driver this year
- F1: Hamilton says second title dwarfs 2008
- F1: Game, set and match to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi
- GP3: Niederhauser excluded, Yelloly wins Abu Dhabi finale
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.