What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Subscribe to Racer
- Toyota heads Shanghai practice
- Bushell eyes BTCC move after test
- F1: Button, Hamilton differ over third cars
- F1 vs. NASCAR in Texas? No contest, Foyt says
- F1: Sauber says FIA has a duty to take action
- F1: Qualifying procedure altered for USGP
- F1: No penalty for Caterham, Marussia yet
- IndyCar: International plan still on
- F1: Experimental Lotus nose revealed
- Q&A: Mark Miles and Will Power on 2015 IndyCar schedule
Video: The Technology Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship: Interviews and insights from Marshall Pruett.