What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Subscribe to Racer
- Hamilton takes lead with superb win
- Another sprint car tragedy claims racer Scott Semmelmann
- F1: Rosberg reacts to Singapore retirement
- RACER: WEC COTA race winner Benoit Treluyer
- RACER: IMSA GTLM and GTD winners at COTA
- WEC: Audi survives rainstorms to clinch 1-2 at Circuit of The Americas
- RACER: IMSA Prototype and PC winners at COTA
- NHRA: Schumacher, Hagan take delayed Charlotte wins at Texas
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd up front in Texas qualifying
- Global Rallycross: Speed takes Race 1 in Los Angeles
- WEC: LIVE updates from WEC at Circuit of The Americas
- IMSA: Ganassi returns to Victory Lane after thrilling battle
- WEC: Porsche's Brendon Hartley on his return to COTA
- Tony Kanaan wins Dan Wheldon Memorial Pro-Am charity kart race
- Trucks: Cole Custer becomes NASCAR's youngest winner at Loudon
- Trans-Am: Fix runs the table at Lime Rock, Lawrence gives Dodge first TA2 win
- F1: Tire temps key to Williams recovery
- IMSA: Le Mans entries for top amateurs
- F1: Vettel reckons he blew a pole chance
- Qualifying press conference - Singapore
Video: The Insider Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.