What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Subscribe to Racer
- Alonso needed new team, says Massa
- NASCAR: Joe Gibbs Racing reveals new Carl Edwards colors
- IndyCar: Coyne and Rossi conversations making progress
- F1: We can force engine changes for 2016, Ecclestone warns
- F1: Perez says Verstappen can't listen to doubters
- Kubica to stay in WRC next year
- F1: Ricciardo feels ready to lead Red Bull
- Report: Ecclestone, German bank suing each other over sale of F1 stake
- IMSA: Series to implement enhanced track and pit lane lighting system
- IndyCar: New Ferrari F1 role won’t limit Vergne’s U.S. chances
Video: The Champions Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Exciting on board and visor cam videos from The RACER Channel.