What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Subscribe to Racer
- IndyCar: Power, Castroneves, Pagenaud counting points at Fontana
- Kovalainen completes first DTM test
- NASCAR: Tony Stewart returns for Atlanta
- Verstappen says he drives like Alonso
- NOLA Motorsports Park added to the 2015 SVRA schedule
- RACER: Scott Dixon fastest in Fontana testing
- America's Ferrucci to make British F3 debut at Brands Hatch
- F1: Hamilton, Mercedes agree talks pact
- Hirvonen: I can still win in WRC
- Button's F1 future remains uncertain
Video: The Great Cars III Issue
FROM THE RACER CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE
Verizon IndyCar Series: News and views from Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett.