Sebastien Loeb continues to lead Rally Deutschland ahead of his Citroen teammate Dani Sordo, with the duo now a minute clear of the Fords.
Having won all three stages this morning, Loeb was only fastest on one of the three afternoon tests. But he still had enough in hand to maintain a 9.5sec advantage over Sordo.
The Fords have been unable to keep pace, with Jari-Matti Latvala now 1m04.7sec adrift in third, and Mikko Hirvonen having lost fourth place to Citroen Junior's Sebastien Ogier.
Following his mechanical problems this morning, returnee Francois Duval has charged back up to sixth, ahead of his Stobart Ford teammate Matthew Wilson, who is fending off Kimi Raikkonen in the second Citroen Junior entry.
Pushing hard to regain time after his morning puncture, Petter Solberg won the first stage of the loop, only to damage another tire after a slight error on the second run through Moselland, the day's last stage.
Pos Driver Car Time/Gap
1. Sebastien Loeb Citroen 1h18m52.5s
2. Dani Sordo Citroen + 9.5s
3. Jari-Matti Latvala Ford + 1m04.7s
4. Sebastien Ogier Citroen + 1m10.9s
5. Mikko Hirvonen Ford + 1m14.5s
6. Francois Duval Ford + 3m10.4s
7. Matthew Wilson Ford + 3m15.1s
8. Kimi Raikkonen Citroen + 3m22.8s
9. Petter Solberg Citroen + 4m47.7s
10. Ken Block Ford + 5m42.3s