Johnny Cecotto Jr. was quickest in both sessions as GP2 finished its last test of 2012 at Jerez.
After winning in Monaco during his season with Addax this year, Cecotto switched to Arden for the final day of the test, having driven for Carlin on Thursday. He edged out Carlin's Felipe Nasr in the morning, when Auto GP champion Adrian Quaife-Hobbs was third in Arden's second car.
Thursday pacesetter Marcus Ericsson moved across to Coloni and took fourth, followed by Italian Formula 3 graduate Kevin Giovesi, who had also been quick for Lazarus on day one.
Giovesi had a less straightforward afternoon, stopping on track and causing a red flag. Other stoppages during the day were prompted by spins for European F3 champion Daniel Juncadella and Simon Trummer.
Stephane Richelmi, driving for champion squad DAMS, was Cecotto's nearest rival in session two.
Rene Binder kept Lazarus near the front with third place, followed by Stefano Coletti in the Rapax seat he has already secured for 2013, and iSport's Jolyon Palmer.
Nasr skipped the afternoon session so he could travel to this weekend's Brazilian Grand Prix.
Pos Driver Team Time Gap
1. Johnny Cecotto Jr Arden 1m25.694s
2. Felipe Nasr Carlin 1m25.719s + 0.025s
3. Adrian Quaife-Hobbs Arden 1m26.013s + 0.319s
4. Marcus Ericsson Coloni 1m26.118s + 0.424s
5. Kevin Giovesi Lazarus 1m26.149s + 0.455s
6. Stephane Richelmi DAMS 1m26.314s + 0.620s
7. Rio Haryanto Lotus 1m26.345s + 0.651s
8. Alexander Sims Addax 1m26.346s + 0.652s
9. Stefano Coletti Rapax 1m26.451s + 0.757s
10. Alexander Rossi Caterham 1m26.468s + 0.774s
11. Daniel Juncadella Rapax 1m26.543s + 0.849s
12. Fabio Leimer Racing Engineering 1m26.569s + 0.875s
13. Julian Leal Trident 1m26.608s + 0.914s
14. Daniel Abt Lotus 1m26.816s + 1.122s
15. Daniel de Jong Coloni 1m26.857s + 1.163s
16. Mitch Evans DAMS 1m26.926s + 1.232s
17. Rene Binder Lazarus 1m26.961s + 1.267s
18. Sergio Canamasas Trident 1m27.060s + 1.366s
19. Jolyon Palmer iSport 1m27.148s + 1.454s
20. Nigel Melker Racing Engineering 1m27.165s + 1.471s
21. Kevin Mirocha iSport 1m27.465s + 1.771s
22. Simon Trummer Caterham 1m27.518s + 1.824s
23. Jake Rosenzweig Addax 1m27.992s + 2.298s
24. Ramon Pineiro Carlin 1m30.243s + 4.549s
Pos Driver Team Time Gap
1. Johnny Cecotto Jr Arden 1m26.585s
2. Stephane Richelmi DAMS 1m26.783s + 0.198s
3. Rene Binder Lazarus 1m27.135s + 0.550s
4. Stefano Coletti Rapax 1m27.215s + 0.630s
5. Jolyon Palmer iSport 1m27.274s + 0.689s
6. Fabio Leimer Racing Engineering 1m27.312s + 0.727s
7. Julian Leal Trident 1m27.484s + 0.899s
8. Nigel Melker Racing Engineering 1m27.622s + 1.037s
9. Kevin Giovesi Lazarus 1m27.622s + 1.037s
10. Sergio Canamasas Trident 1m27.634s + 1.049s
11. Kevin Mirocha iSport 1m27.673s + 1.088s
12. Alexander Sims Addax 1m27.803s + 1.218s
13. Adrian Quaife-Hobbs Arden 1m27.885s + 1.300s
14. Marcus Ericsson Coloni 1m27.994s + 1.409s
15. Mitch Evans DAMS 1m27.998s + 1.413s
16. Jake Rosenzweig Addax 1m28.311s + 1.726s
17. Ramon Pineiro Carlin 1m28.630s + 2.045s
18. Simon Trummer Caterham 1m28.929s + 2.344s
19. Rio Haryanto Lotus 1m30.331s + 3.746s
20. Daniel Juncadella Rapax 1m30.668s + 4.083s
21. Alexander Rossi Caterham 1m30.986s + 4.401s
22. Daniel Abt Lotus 1m31.014s + 4.429s
23. Daniel de Jong Coloni 1m31.348s + 4.763s