Kevin Ceccon stayed on top of the timesheets on the second and final day of GP3 testing at Jerez on Thursday.
The MW Arden driver lapped in 1m39.263s on slick tyres during what was the driest part of the day, the middle of the afternoon and added to his pace-setting lap on day one.
Any hopes Manor driver Tio Ellinas had closing the one-second gap to the Italian were dashed when he and morning pace-setter Emanuele Zonzini both spun into the gravel with an hour to go and brought out the red flags. Heavy rain followed, meaning that nobody was able to improve on previous bests.
Nicolas Costa made it two Manor cars in the top three while Roman de Beer, Nick Cassidy and Britain's McLaren AUTOSPORT BRDC Award finalist Melville McKee were next up for the Trident, Status and MW Arden teams respectively.
British Formula 3 champion Jack Harvey had a trying day after switching from Lotus to Carlin overnight. He brought out the first red flag of the day due to an oil leak on his car. He ended up eighth fastest.
Pos Driver Team Time Gap
1. Kevin Ceccon MW Arden 1m39.263s
2. Tio Ellinas Manor 1m40.266s + 1.003s
3. Nicolas Costa Manor 1m40.488s + 1.225s
4. Roman de Beer Trident 1m40.704s + 1.441s
5. Nick Cassidy Status 1m40.847s + 1.584s
6. Melville McKee MW Arden 1m40.952s + 1.687s
7. Giovanni Venturini Lotus 1m40.977s + 1.714s
8. Jack Harvey Carlin 1m40.979s + 1.716s
9. Vittorio Ghirelli Lotus 1m41.328s + 2.065s
10. Miki Monras Atech CRS 1m41.376s + 2.113s
11. Emanuele Zonzini Trident 1m41.733s + 2.470s
12. David Fumanelli MW Arden 1m41.927s + 2.664s
13. Patryk Szczerbinski Manor 1m42.233s + 2.970s
14. Josh Webster Carlin 1m42.240s + 2.977s
15. Miki Weckstrom Status 1m42.681s + 3.218s
16. Alex Fontana Jenzer 1m42.756s + 3.493s
17. Robert Visoiu Lotus 1m42.870s + 3.617s
18. Jordan Oon Atech CRS 1m42.966s + 3.703s
19. Samin Gomez Jenzer 1m44.762s + 5.499s
20. Ryan Cullen Status 1m48.784s + 9.521s