Audi once again set the pace in the second free practice session for this weekend's World Endurance Championship round, the Silverstone 6 Hours.
Unlike in the earlier session, it was the R18 ultra of Tom Kristensen and Allan McNish that was fastest with a lap in 1m45.645s, putting it 0.214sec clear of the e-tron Quattro of Marcel Fassler/Andre Lotterer/Benoit Treluyer.
The No. 2 car's table-topping time came despite a collision between McNish and the Larbre Corvette of GTE Am driver Pascal Gibon at Brooklands.
Toyota's lone TS030 Hybrid was only fourth quickest, the Alex Wurz/Nicolas Lapierre/Kazuki Nakajima car spending the final 20 minutes in the pits with an electrical problem related to the hybrid system.
That allowed the Strakka HPD of Danny Watts/Jonny Kane/Nick Leventis to take third and best of the privateer LMP1 entrants. In a closely-fought session though, all the remaining privateer LMP1 cars were within a second of the Strakka machine.
Jota, with new signing Nicolas Minassian partnering Sam Hancock and Simon Dolan, set the pace in LMP2, its Zytek-Nissan 0.4sec clear of the OAK Morgan-Nissan of Bertrand Baguette/Dominik Kraihaimer/David Heinemeier Hansson.
As was the case in the morning, the GTE Pro pace was set by Giancarlo Fisichella/Gianmaria Bruni in their AF Corse Ferrari 458, while the team also had its name on top of the GTE Am pile thanks to Matt Griffin/Piergiuseppe Perrazini/Marco Cioci.
The GTE Am Aston Martin Racing Vantage V8 of Roald Goethe/Stuart Hall had a quick spin at Becketts early on while Larbre's day got even busier when its second Corvette pulled off at Becketts with its windscreen missing.
Pos Cl Drivers Team/Car Time
1. P1 Kristensen/McNish Audi ultra 1m45.645s
2. P1 Fassler/Lotterer/Treluyer Audi e-tron 1m45.859s
3. P1 Leventis/Watts/Kane Strakka HPD 1m46.994s
4. P1 Wurz/Lapierre/Nakajima Toyota 1m47.084s
5. P1 Prost/Jani Rebellion Lola-Toyota 1m47.283s
6. P1 Belicchi/Primat Rebellion Lola-Toyota 1m47.441s
7. P1 Brabham/Chandhok/Dumbreck JRM HPD 1m47.715s
8. P2 Dolan/Hancock/Minassian Jota Zytek-Nissan 1m50.759s
9. P2 Heinemeier Hansson/Baguette/Kraihamer OAK Morgan-Nissan 1m51.201s
10. P2 Perez Companc/Ayari/Kaffer Pecom ORECA-Nissan 1m51.291s
11. P2 Mailleux/Lombard/Tresson Signatech ORECA-Nissan 1m51.306s
12. P2 Firth/Hughes/Hartley Murphy ORECA-Nissan 1m51.418s
13. P2 Nicolet/Lahaye/Pla OAK Morgan-Nissan 1m51.573s
14. P2 Martin/Charouz/Graves ADR-Delta ORECA-Nissan 1m51.697s
15. P2 Ordonez/Brundle/Brundle Greaves Zytek-Nissan 1m51.944s
16. P2 Potolicchio/Dalziel/Sarrazin Starworks HPD 1m52.334s
17. P2 Zugel/Gonzalez/Julian Greaves Zytek-Nissan 1m52.463s
18. P2 Panciatici/Ragues/Rusinov Signatech ORECA-Nissan 1m53.013s
19. P2 Sims/Jousse/Jousse Status Lola-Judd 1m53.198s
20. P2 Holzer/Schultis/Albers Lola-Lotus 1m54.161s
21. P2 Giroix/Ihara/Deletraz Gulf Lola-Nissan 1m58.200s
22. GTE P Fisichella/Bruni AF Ferrari 2m02.121s
23. GTE P Lieb/Lietz Felbermayr Porsche 2m02.188s
24. GTE P Walker/Cocker JMW Ferrari 2m02.472s
25. GTE P Fernandez/Mucke/Turner Aston Martin 2m02.499s
26. GTE A Perazzini/Cioci/Griffin AF Ferrari 2m02.918s
27. GTE P Bertolini/Beretta AF Ferrari 2m03.475s
28. GTE A Adam/Howard/White Aston Martin 2m03.990s
29. GTE A Ried/Roda/Ruberti Felbermayr Porsche 2m04.064s
30. P2 Liuzzi/Rossiter/Weeda Lola-Lotus 2m04.243s
31. GTE A Goethe/Hall Aston Martin 2m04.569s
32. GTE A Bornhauser/Canal/Rees Larbre Corvette 2m05.513s
33. GTE A Belloc/Bourret/Gibon Larbre Corvette 2m05.545s
34. GTE A Krohn/Jonsson/Rugolo Krohn Ferrari 2m06.163s
35. GTE A Camathias/Palttala/Daniels JWA Porsche 2m06.835s