For those who think their dad has everything or is difficult to shop for, the American Le Mans Series has created the Ultimate Father's Day package. The extravagant package not only features world-class travel, accommodations and dining, but offers exclusive experiences only available through this unique offering. With a price tag set at $500,000, the ALMS Ultimate Father's Day getaway is most certainly for those with discerning taste.
The 14th annual Petit Le Mans powered by MAZDA will serve as the backdrop for a luxurious getaway for dad. Held at Road Atlanta, Sept. 29- Oct. 1, in Braselton, Ga., Petit Le Mans attracts the best sports car competition in the world. The 10-hour race is not only the season finale for the American Le Mans Series, but is the sixth round of the Intercontinental Le Mans Cup and a qualifier for the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans.
The ALMS Ultimate Father's Day package begins with round-trip private jet travel for dad and up to 10 guests from anywhere in the continental U.S. to Atlanta. Once there, the Chateau Elan will host the group for four nights in five European spa suites, each with their own unique decor. Two priceless dinner dates will be arranged for the group: the first being an elegant dinner with Panoz Motor Sports Group founder Dr. Don Panoz; the second, a private tequila tasting with Patrón master distiller Francisco Alcaraz.
To avoid any race-day traffic, helicopter transportation will be provided each day from the Chateau to Road Atlanta. At the track, dad will have the opportunity to take a ride around the circuit in a Porsche 911 with a factory Porsche driver. A private, trackside chalet will be arranged for the group, plus a private meet-and-greet with an ALMS team. Dad and his guests will also have the option to watch a portion of the race from pit lane. At the start of the race, dad will be asked to take a seat inside the Series' official safety car, a Porsche Panamera, for a once-in-a-lifetime view of the pace lap. At the race's conclusion, dad will report to the podium and participate in the post-race ceremonies.
On Sunday, Oct. 2, Château Élan plays host to the glamorous ALMS Night of Champions where dad will have a VIP table on reserve plus a private cocktail reception with the Series' champions prior to the ceremony.
The fit-for-a-king Petit Le Mans getaway may come to a close on Monday, Oct. 3, but dad's present has one more important element – his new Porsche 911 Carrera!
Full American Le Mans Series "Ultimate Father's Day Package ($500,000):
- 10 VIP tickets to 14th annual Petit Le Mans Powered by MAZDA
- Private jet transportation from anywhere in continental United States to Gwinnett County Airport
- Helicopter service to circuit Sept. 29 - Oct. 1
- Five European Spa Suites at Chateau Elan for five nights
- Dinner with Don Panoz
- Private dinner and tequila tasting with renowned Patrón master distiller Francisco Alcaraz
- Private chalet for dad and 10 guests at Road Atlanta
- Lap of Road Atlanta in a Porsche 911 driven by a Porsche factory driver
- Ride in the ALMS Safety Car at the start of the race
- Private meet and greet with ALMS team
- Spend part of the race in the pits
- Table for 10 at the ALMS awards gala
- Private cocktail reception with Series Champion prior to gala
- New Porsche 911 Carrera
Those interested are invited to contact the series headquarters at (706) 654-2983 for full details and restrictions. Or, if you're not up for quite that much investment in Dad's day, check out the ALMS Web Shop
for more gift ideas for ALMS fans.