The 2010 American Le Mans Series Winter Test, scheduled for Feb. 22-23 at Sebring International Raceway will feature a total of 27 cars – a record for the sanctioning body's annual official test sessions. In all, 10 different manufacturers will be on hand at the Florida circuit. The list includes:
• Aston Martin Racing's Lola-Aston Martin prototype, with Adrian Fernandez as one of the drivers.
• Last year's LMP1 champion Patrón Highcroft Racing and its HPD ARX-01c with the trio of David Brabham, Simon Pagenaud and Marino Franchitti
• 11 entries in GT2 from the likes of BMW, Ferrari, Ford, Porsche – including defending class champion Flying Lizard Motorsports - and Jaguar
• Five of the new ORECA FLM09 prototypes for the new Le Mans Prototype Challenge class
• Six Porsche 911 GT3 Cup cars for the Grand Touring Challenge class.
• Intersport Racing running its FLM09 alongside its Lola B06/10-AER for LMP1
• Porsche entries in three of the five classes – Porsche RS Spyder in LMP2, four 911 GT3 RSRs for GT2 and the six GTC entrants