Formula 1's ruling body, the FIA, has confirmed this year's calendar will have 19 races after efforts to get the 20th event back failed.
The governing body reshuffled the provisional calendar at the end of last year in order to slot in the 20th grand prix after the planned New Jersey event was postponed.
Despite venues like Portugal, Turkey or Austria being linked with the slot, no agreement was reached. On Friday, the FIA officially confirmed the 2013 calendar will stay at 19 events. There was also no change to the date for the United States Grand Prix at Austin's Circuit of The Americas, which remains on Nov. 17
The 2013 F1 season kicks off in Australia next week.
Event Circuit Date
1. Australia Melbourne March 17
2. Malaysia Sepang March 24
3. China Shanghai April 14
4. Bahrain Bahrain April 21
5. Spain Catalunya May 12
6. Monaco Monte Carlo May 26
7. Canada Montreal June 9
8. Great Britain Silverstone June 30
9. Germany Nurburgring July 7
10. Hungary Hungaroring July 28
11. Belgium Spa-Francorchamps Aug 25
12. Italy Monza Sept 8
13. Singapore Singapore Sept 22
14. Korea Korea Oct 6
15. Japan Suzuka Oct 13
16. India Buddh Oct 27
17. Abu Dhabi Yas Marina Nov 3
18. USA Austin Nov 17
19. Brazil Interlagos Nov 24